Project Support Assistant
Project Support Assistant
We've got a role for an energetic, capable and proactive Project Support Assistant, providing administration and project support to the Technical and Project engineering teams. Could you bring enthusiasm and organisation to the creative and ambitious work of our world-class engineers as we develop cutting-edge surgical robotics?
You’ll be part of a close-knit and dynamic team, bringing an organising hand to all manner of logistics and documentation. This will include:
- Supporting the technical team in the maintenance of critical project documentation
- Facilitating the flow of project information throughout the project team
- Raising purchase orders to support the procurement of key components
- Updating procurement tracking and inventory tracking tools
- Managing, distributing and cataloguing incoming deliveries
- Providing logistics assistance for usability and clinical studies
- Note taking and documenting assistance in design reviews, risk assessments etc.
- Maintaining stock and organisation of office and workshop supplies
- Maintaining organisation, cleanliness and health & safety of the workshop and demo areas
Naturally, you’ll be reliable, responsible and organised with a keen eye for detail. You’ll be as keen as we are to work to the highest possible standards, and a great team player. We’re also looking for you to have:
- A flexible working style that won’t be daunted by a fast-paced working environment, or by a wide range of tasks
- A polite, articulate and confident telephone manner
- The ability to support the engineering team with their requests politely and efficiently
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and childcare vouchers, and our now famous monthly company BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Why join us?
CMR Surgical is developing a next-generation robotic system for universal keyhole surgery. The Versius system comprises a surgeon console, modular light-weight robotic arms and a range of wristed 5 mm fully-instruments. In short, we’re creating something truly amazing designed to improve the lives of people around the globe; it’s a vision that excites us and hopefully will excite you.
Versius overcomes obstacles to widespread adoption of robotic minimal access surgery, namely robot size, instrument size, versatility, port placement, cost and ease of use, allowing the system to be highly utilised and ultimately cost-comparable to manual laparoscopic surgery.
The Company was formed in 2014 and has its headquarters in Cambridge, United Kingdom. We’re privately owned and enjoy strong financial backing.