Digital Project Manager
Job Title: Digital Project Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company are revolutionising the health care industry; committed to delivering powerful work, values and have fun while doing it. They focus on helping healthcare commissioners transform patient care through Health Tech.
Serving millions of patients and thousands of healthcare professionals every day they are a leader in mobile health in the UK. Across this network they run campaigns to include the promotion of stopping smoking and childhood immunisation as well as mobile disease management services for people with diabetes, hypertension, epilepsy and HIV. Their overall aim is to connect patients and transform healthcare.
Reporting to Head of Product Management, the main responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver client facing projects, from conception to delivery. This will include project discovery, solution definition, product development and deployment.
- Conduct project discovery including research, workshops, brainstorming, user interviews, persona creation.
- Carry out market research and competitor analysis, as part of the project discovery phase.
- Manage, track and report back on project scope, timelines, deadlines and potential risks.
- Collaborate with UX/UI design to mock up wire flows of product solutions as part of the project definition phase.
- Collaborate with Product owners and development team to deliver project through the Agile development phase (write EPICs and user stories, participate in stand-ups, etc.)
- Deliver documentation and/or Presentations as required by stakeholders at the different phases of the project cycle.
- Drive project clinical risk and IG assessments as required, supported by HOP and DPO.
- Engage with external stakeholders as required: Patients, Carers, Clinicians and Commissioners.
- Communicate clearly with internal stakeholders including The Executive Board, Senior Management, Sales/Account Managers and Product Owners.
- Keep up to date on developments and emerging trends within Digital Health, Agile and Project Management.
- Support the Company's business development team in identifying new business opportunities.
What they're looking for:
- Experience in managing client facing digital projects
- Creative, innovative and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and capable of working in a dynamic scale-up/SME environment
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Experience using Confluence and Jira
- Experience in digital health, ideally with the NHS
- User Experience design
The Company offers the following:
- A full structured training programme to ensure you are confident in your new role
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed
- An amazing team and fun social calendar
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful
Candidates with experience of; Digital Project Leader, Digital Project Manager, Project Manager, Technology Lead, Digital Change Manager, Agile Project Manager, New Products Project Manager, Senior Digital Project Coordinator, Project Controller may also be considered for this role.