Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £37,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 41 Hours per week
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Quality Engineer to join their team in Rotherham.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
- Performing inspection of finished assemblies,
- Take Ownership of Defence and Rail Quality Performance,
- Review of ISIR and FAIR reports prior to submission,
- First point of contact for internal quality concerns,
- Investigate Non-conformances, both internal and external and implement CAPA measures,
- Compilation and submission of PPAP documents as requested by customers,
- Report internal process performance data weekly (CCIR Action Log)
- Provide inspection support as required (Absence/ Workload)
- Review and approval of concessions prior to submission to customers,
- Conduct QHSE management audits
- Conduct and lead 8D investigation reports issued by QHSEL Manager
- Development of process controls for specific processes
- Generating Supplier Corrective Action Reports (SCAR's) follow up to ensure effective CAPA are implemented
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum HND / equivalent in a related Engineering or Quality related discipline
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to work efficiently and build effective working relationships
- Performing internal audits Certification (ISO9001/ TS16949/ AS9100)
- Eye for detail
- Core Tools (AIAG) and RCA Qualification/ Experience
- Knowledge of Defence and/ or Rail requirements
- Welding Inspection Qualification
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Award
- Free secure parking
- Health care scheme
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Quality Engineer, Quality Development Engineer, Quality Assurance Coordinator, QA, Product Quality Engineer, Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Engineer, QA Engineer, Continuous Improvement, Improvement Engineer, Quality Engineering, Automotive Quality Engineer, Manufacturing Quality Assurance, Quality performance Engineer, Manufacturing Quality Tester, Quality Management System Auditor, QMS Auditor, ISO9001/ TS16949/ AS9100, Defence Quality Auditor, Rail Quality Auditor will also be considered for the role.