6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a hard-working and collaborative Media Lecturer and Course Leader to join our team who can help challenge our students to progress and achieve. We currently run a Level 2 and Level 3 course in Media skills and are now looking for a dynamic, pro-active, highly organised and effective Course Leader/ Lecturer. This is an exciting opportunity in a thriving and successful part of the provision.
If you have a keen and current understanding of the Media industry and are able to support both HE and FE students to aim higher, then we would love to hear from you!
- Excellent teaching skills with a great track record
- A degree or relevant professional qualification in media
- Experience of supporting ‘at-risk’ learners to exceed their potential
- High personal standards and expectations
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fantastic organisational and administrative skills
- Committed to equality, diversity, safeguarding, and personalised learning
- Hard-working, flexible and highly organised
Media Lecturer Duties
- Producing module study guides and schemes of work and monitor their delivery
- Supervising assessment, providing internal verification
- Liaising with external verifiers/modifiers as required and awarding body requirements
- Ensuring programmes of work meet the needs of individual learners
- Generous annual leave
- Subsidised sports facilities
- Pension scheme
- Professional development and training
About South Thames College
South Thames Colleges Group is one of London’s largest providers of post-16 education and training. Our Creative Industries School offers courses in a wide variety of creative subjects, with students on study programmes, access courses, apprenticeships and higher education courses. Our focus is on giving our students a first class experience for them to attain high level qualifications and develop long-lasting learning and employability skills.
South Thames Colleges Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
Apply for Media Lecturer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly