Rope Access Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Rope Access Manager based in the Norfolk region. This is a permanent position with salary circa £50,000. Reporting to the Offshore Services Manager.
- Support business development for general rope access work
- Development of the Rope Access department
- Complete internal annual IRATA audits
- Ensure all rope access personnel are trained and qualified and support inhouse training
- Complete method statements and risk assessments (RAMS) for client work packs.
- Onshore and Offshore visits
Skills and Experience for the Rope Access Manager role:
At least 2 years experience in a similar role. Good knowledge of current working at height legislation and IRATA requirements.
Hold IRATA Level 3 / Current first aid
Offshore survival and medical Good IT skills
Management and/or audit training qualification.
Working knowledge and experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
Full information available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
Apply for Rope Access Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly