Rope Access Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Rope Access Manager based in the Norfolk region. This is a permanent position with salary circa £50,000. Reporting to the Offshore Services Manager.
- Support business development for general rope access work
- Development of the Rope Access department
- Complete internal annual IRATA audits
- Ensure all rope access personnel are trained and qualified and support inhouse training
- Complete method statements and risk assessments (RAMS) for client work packs.
- Onshore and Offshore visits
Skills and Experience for the Rope Access Manager role:
At least 2 years experience in a similar role. Good knowledge of current working at height legislation and IRATA requirements.
Hold IRATA Level 3 / Current first aid
Offshore survival and medical Good IT skills
Management and/or audit training qualification.
Working knowledge and experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
Full information available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.