Warehouse Operative – Forklift Experience
Benefits:28 Days Holiday, Pension scheme, excellent opportunity for progression
Our client is Europe's premier book finishing service, based in South Yorkshire They have a skilled and flexible workforce, high capacity and the most up to date facilities available for step indexing, thumb indexing, tab cutting, indexing, tabbing die-cutting and general book finishing.
They are currently looking for an experienced warehouse operative with forklift experience to help with machine setting and running in their warehouse.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, self-motivated individual looking to start or progress their career in print production. A willingness to learn new skills and good problem solving is vital.
- Loading and unloading of trailers and vans
- Stacking and wrapping of pallets
- Using booking in systems for couriers
- Completing day end procedures.
- Check fuel level on Diesel forklift and refill as necessary
- Setting and running index cutting machines (training can be provided where necessary)
- Diagnose and repair faults with index cutting machines
- Previous warehouse / packaging experience
- Mechanical background would be beneficial
- Forklift license and driving license is essential
- Fast learner
- Keen to progress
- Willing to learn
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords:Warehouse Operative, Driver, Driving, Stock Management, Stock Handling, Warehouse Position, Warehouse Vacancy, Printing, Picker, Packer, Forklift, Forklift Driver, Machinist, Machine, Setting and Running
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly