Warehouse Operative – Forklift Experience
Benefits:28 Days Holiday, Pension scheme, excellent opportunity for progression
Our client is Europe's premier book finishing service, based in South Yorkshire They have a skilled and flexible workforce, high capacity and the most up to date facilities available for step indexing, thumb indexing, tab cutting, indexing, tabbing die-cutting and general book finishing.
They are currently looking for an experienced warehouse operative with forklift experience to help with machine setting and running in their warehouse.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, self-motivated individual looking to start or progress their career in print production. A willingness to learn new skills and good problem solving is vital.
- Loading and unloading of trailers and vans
- Stacking and wrapping of pallets
- Using booking in systems for couriers
- Completing day end procedures.
- Check fuel level on Diesel forklift and refill as necessary
- Setting and running index cutting machines (training can be provided where necessary)
- Diagnose and repair faults with index cutting machines
- Previous warehouse / packaging experience
- Mechanical background would be beneficial
- Forklift license and driving license is essential
- Fast learner
- Keen to progress
- Willing to learn
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords:Warehouse Operative, Driver, Driving, Stock Management, Stock Handling, Warehouse Position, Warehouse Vacancy, Printing, Picker, Packer, Forklift, Forklift Driver, Machinist, Machine, Setting and Running