Full time position with overtime available
Salary negotiable based on knowledge and experience
• Diagnose and repair faults in commercial single and three phase electrical systems including fault-finding, rewiring and testing.
• Assess and identify faulty parts.
• Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial plant and equipment.
• Rewire faulty electrical systems.
• Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards and follows safety requirements
• Work on own initiative to find and repair faults in electrical systems.
• Provide exceptional customer service including professional assessments and advice.
• Possess working knowledge of drives and control systems
• Proven experience and working knowledge with qualifications to back this up.
Skills and Qualifications
Proven experience in Lighting, Wiring, drives and controls. Strong Written and Verbal Communication,
Electrical Maintenance, Customer Service Skills, Risk Assessment, Electrician Apprenticeship, Diagnostics, Fault
Finding, Organisation, Valid Driver's License, Responsibility, Safety minded.
Apply for Maintenance Electrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly