Estimator / Manufacturing Cost Estimator
Job Title: Estimator
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Mon - Thu 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 4pm
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Estimator to join their busy and expanding team based in Rotherham.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
- Working from Customer drawings to produce detailed quotations
- Producing accurate and detailed manufacturing cost estimates generated from detailed client manufacturing drawings
- Leasing with the production team and assist in monitoring and managing delivery lead times and the arrangement of sub contract support
- Create full routing information including labour and material costing
- Liaise with sub-contract suppliers as required
- Input all information in to the computer system in order to produce full quotations to the sales department
- Monitoring your own enquiries within the company and speaking direct with customers and end users
- Liaising with internal departments and customers to resolve queries and expedite progress.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to read and interpret customer engineering drawings
- Previous experience within a similar role, ideally within laser cutting, press braking and fabrication.
- Experience and understanding of producing flat patterns from pressed profiles would be advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD & Sigmanest (or similar would be advantageous)
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with both suppliers and customers.
- Fully computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office.
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Award
- Free secure parking
- Health care scheme
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Estimator, Project Estimator, Cost Estimator, Engineering Estimator, Works Cost Estimator, Manufacturing Estimator, Manufacturing Costs Estimator, Technical Estimator, Engineering Project Estimator, Technical Project Estimator will also be considered for the role.