Administration Officer - Part Time
Administration Officer – Part Time
Want to take on an engaging and diverse role with a leading not-for-profit? If so, this is a superb opportunity to enhance your skill-set whilst gaining valuable experience in the charity sector.
Money Advice Trust provides free information, advice and resources to help people successfully manage their finances. With demand for money advice consistently outstripping supply, finding more efficient ways of helping people is at the heart of our work.
Now, we’re looking for an Administration Officer to join our team on a part time basis.
- Salary of £19,500 pro rata
- Generous pension
- Duvet days – take one day off per quarter as short notice holiday
- 26 days’ holiday plus three days off between Christmas and New Year (pro rata) plus bank holidays
This is an exciting time to join the Money Advice Trust as we are in the process of delivering an ambitious business plan to enhance our existing offering and operations.
The people we help are the most important aspect of our organisation, which is why we provide a robust induction programme to show you who we are, how we run our services and departments and how your role directly affect the general public.
In this important role, you will have the chance to help shape the culture in our London office and gain valuable insight into how a successful not-for-profit operates.
As an Administration Officer, you will provide administrative support to our Deputy Chief Executive and facilitate the smooth running of our London office.
Reporting directly to the Deputy Chief Executive, you will:
- Work closely with the Executive Assistant
- Respond to telephone queries and greet visitors to the office
- Assist with diary management
- Arrange travel and catering for meetings
- Prepare meeting rooms and take minutes
- Order office supplies
- Reconcile credit card payments
- Organise the post
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience of providing administrative support in a small office environment
- Strong IT skills, including MS PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat, and familiarity with converting files between formats
- The ability to work unsupervised, manage deadlines and prioritise your work
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Great interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and via the telephone
We’re eager to hear from candidates who have experience as an Administration Officer, Admin Assistant, Admin Clerk, Office Administrator, Receptionist, Secretary or Office Clerk.
Other organisations may call this role EA, PA, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Co-ordinator or Administrator.
This is a part time role, working Monday – Friday, 16 hours per week. However, we can offer 14 hours per week if this is preferred.
Webrecruit and Money Advice Trust are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to take your next step as an Administration Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.