Job Title: E-commerce Manager
Job Location: Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 4JL
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent /Exact working hours to be negotiated.
Salary Details: £22,500 - £26,500 per annum, negotiable
Our client is an independent, high-street store with a long standing established presence, selling a wide range of home ware goods. Situated in the heart of a small friendly town; 5mins walk from a mainline station offering direct access to London Waterloo in 25mins; and staffed by a small, friendly team operating the business, 7-days a week.
Complementing the high street store is a newly established online presence with exciting growth opportunities through the Amazon business platform providing access to the Big 5 markets in Europe. Due to this, our client is currently looking for an Experienced Store Manager to come and join the team during this exciting time for the company.
Duties Will Include:
- Akey focus for the Store Manager role is expansion of the on-line business offerings but also taking on the retail responsibilities.
- Direct offsite, wholesaler engagement 3-4 mornings a week is anticipated, to collect &/or order stock, to meet 'real time' online orders.
- Daily online price tracking and manipulation is key.
- Overall oversight and smooth running of the retail business.
- Ensuring a fun, friendly atmosphere is maintained.
- Coordinating staffing considerations & stock discussions.
- Acting as the lead for wholesaler ordering dynamics.
- Leveraging the extensive experience of the existing staff whilst still undertaking all core activities [Till management; customer service; stocking of shelves], when at the store.
Key Requirements for the Role:
- E-commerce / online experience - highly desired given the focus for the position.Experience of this within the retail sector would be a significant advantage.
- Strong commercial/financial acumen - essential.
- Good people/interpersonal skills - highly valued given the nature of the business.
- Previous retail commercial experience [+/- within the homewares sector] - significant advantage.
- Strong listening and communication skills - desired
- Excellent English speaking skills - essential
- Ability to operate under pressure and with uncertainty - highly valued.
- Honesty and integrity - highly valued.
Benefits: Auto-enrolment into Government NEST pension scheme; coverage of weekly Oyster card charges given nature of role and offsite engagement with wholesalers within central London. If successful candidate has a car or scooter, part-petrol/diesel costs to be covered
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: E-commerce Trading Manager, E-commerce Trading, E-commerce Manager, Ecommerce Trading Manager, Ecommerce Manager, Ecommerce, Online Sales, Online Retail, Online Marketing, Retail and Sales, Retail, Sales, Store Manager, Store Management.