Medical Sales Executive
This is a key role within the sales office, the candidate will need to be organised and have an eye for detail along with the ability to communicate effectively with customers. A willingness to provide the highest level of sales and customer service within the Medical sector of the business and the desire to see a job through to completion is essential. The individual should be technically minded and ideally have experience of working within a demanding and busy sales office.
The successful applicant will need to be self driven, good understanding of targets and sales, ambitious with ability to work well under pressure
- Good understanding of prospecting new clients, generating quotes to receiving the purchase orders.
- Support and achieving growth by successfully managing opportunities
- Ensuring administration is completed efficiently
- Chasing account debtors
- Good telephone and confident manner
- Good knowledge of tender process (not essential)
- Prepare and modify documents including reports, quote templates, spares quotes and emails
- Microsoft experience, Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Power point, Publisher (not essential)
- Sage system knowledge (not essential)