Job Title: Collections Agent
Location: Based Manchester City Centre
Salary: £18-22k OTE £27k
Hours: Shift A Shift B
9-6 Mon – Thurs 10-7 Mon-Thurs
10-4 Friday 10-4 Friday
Our client is an outsourced administration company, carrying out various projects for professional firms.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for a Collections Agent to join their busy team in Manchester.
Duties Will Include:
- Making frequent contact with banks/lenders to ensure payment is made without delay.
- Keeping in regular contact with clients to ensure we obtain payment promptly.
- Managing our clients in arrears and successfully obtaining their payments.
- Overcoming any objections in a professional manner.
- Prepare and issue invoices.
- Processing client receipts and forwarding out payment confirmation to all clients.
- Negotiating and managing ongoing payment plans.
- Experience in Business to Client contact over the telephone.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Confident and assertive telephone manner.
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work towards targets in a fast-paced office environment.
- Able to work at a quick pace whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- Previous experience of working in case management or financial services.
- Experience in a collections or debt management role would be desirable.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keywords: Collections Agent, Administration, Collections Administrator, Collections Admin, Collections Administration Agent
Apply for Collection Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly