Location: Reading RG2
Salary: Between £19,000 - £21,000 per Annum (depending on experience), plus Bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
A leading independent vehicle leasing specialist who is looking for a full time Sales Administrator with excellent communication skills for their busy, friendly office in Reading. Due to expansion, we require an additional member to join our busy Sales Administration team which is very Customer focused and is continuing to develop. The company is enjoying substantial growth therefore this is a very exciting time to join Select, as this offers great opportunity.
You will be the first point of contact for customers, Suppliers, Finance companies and our internal sales Team, receiving incoming calls, responding to emails and operating our dealer/ customer portal. You will be responsible for dealing with a range of enquiries and administrative tasks quickly and efficiently in a confident professional manor. These will include processing proposals, documents, arranging deliveries and using multiple systems. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate the below requirements and be able to understand and recognize customer needs as well as maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, in addition to providing administrative support to the Sales Department.
- Previous Administration experience and Proven Customer Service skills – Essential
- You must be confident with high level oral and written communication skills
- Be self-motivated, extremely organised, proactive and flexible.
- Apply excellent attention to detail with the Capacity to remain calm under occasional peaks of pressure
- computer skills and knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- A professional, personable individual who can adapt to a changing environment
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Operations Administrator/ Admin/ Vehicle Admin/Sales Admin/Operations Admin/Vehicle Administrator/ Sales Administrator/