Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor – Entry Level Opportunity
Birmingham, West Midlands
Are you a customer-focused individual looking to embark on a rewarding career? Want to learn and grow as a Customer Service Advisor for the nation’s largest jewellery maker? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
Who am I working for?
With over 20 years’ experience, our client is the nation’s largest one-stop shop for the jewellery maker. They offer over 18,000 products, including silver, gold, palladium and platinum bullion, cut to customers’ requirements.
Our client is now looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join them in Birmingham’s prestigious Jewellery Quarter.
What are the benefits?
- A salary of £17,000 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions matched up to 8%
- Life assurance
- Salary sacrifice schemes for childcare vouchers and cycle to work
- Award scheme for good time and attendance
- Discounts on company products
- Up to 26 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
With comprehensive training, guidance and support on offer, you will find this is the perfect opportunity to build a strong career in a highly specialist industry.
Joining a friendly team of 10, you’ll be supported to learn about the world of jewellery manufacturing, how to build strong customer relationships and how to handle pressure during peak periods.
You’ll have the chance to directly contribute to the company’s ongoing success and play a vital role in delivering a world-class service to customers.
What will I be doing?
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be tasked with supporting the team on the Trade Counter who serve customers in the jewellery and precious metal sector.
Your duties will involve:
- Assisting with product sales and/or queries
- Serving customers over the counter quickly and efficiently
- Offering support and guidance on products to all customers
- General office administration including filing and invoicing
- Replenishing the shop floor, putting goods away and keeping the whole branch tidy
What do I need?
- GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English at grade C or above
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional telephone manner
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Effective team working skills
- The ability to use initiative for independent work
Knowledge of jewellery products would be beneficial, as would previous customer service experience. However, neither of these are essential.
Other organisations may call this role Customer Service Advisor, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Care Advisor, Retail Sales Advisor, Jewellery Sales Advisor, Jewellery Store Assistant, or Jewellery Sales Assistant.
Our client’s Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be viewed on their website.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you could be our client’s next Customer Service Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.