Job Title: Sales Support
Hours: This is a full time, permanent position
An excellent opportunity is available within a long-established Forging company for an enthusiastic person to Support the Sales team. The main purpose of the role will be to enter purchase orders onto the IT system whilst developing knowledge of the products the business offer.
The Main Duties Include:
- Order entry, including sourcing and purchasing, raw material and subcontractor services
- Entering orders onto the IT System using product knowledge gained and reviewing technical specifications.
- Understand and implement production routes onto the IT system, based on manufacturing processes.
- Ensure all details entered onto the system reflect the customer requirements.
- Liaise with all departments raising any issues and identify solutions where possible.
- Continuously develop product and technical knowledge.
- Become familiar with clientele and individual customer requirements.
- Liaise with Sales Manager.
- Attend company meetings when required.
- Continually gain more product and commercial awareness thus improving proficiency in the role.
- Strict adherence to all security protocols.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience within a similar role would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written with people at all levels.
- Efficiency and attention to detail is essential.
- A team player with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to digest and understand at times complex information.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Sales Support, Sales Support Assistant, Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Sales Administration, Sales Support Operative, Sales Support Executive, Customer Support, Customer Sales Support, Sales
Apply for Sales Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly