1st Line IT Support Engineer / IT Support Technician
Job Title: 1st Line Support Engineer
Location: London, E84ED
Salary: £25000 - £32000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a trusted provider of 24x7 IT Support services to a variety of customers in London, the UK and further afield. They provide and support the technology infrastructure that their customers rely on. Established in 1999, their mission is to exceed their customer's expectations in everything that they do and that resulted in an average 98% customer satisfaction rating in 2017 and a prestigious award in 2018 (SDI). As a result of their success the company is currently expanding across UK and they also won their first few international clients!
They are now looking for an experienced First Line Support Engineer to join their fun and hardworking team in their brand new and trendy office. Please only apply if you have a few years' experience in a similar role as this is NOT an entry level role.
The 1st Line Support Engineer role is vital to timely deliver quality technical support to their clients. This requires knowledge of both the software and hardware the Company supports, impeccable communications skills and reliability. The person fulfilling this role must be an ambassador for the company, clients and the team.
- Provide excellent customer experience at all times
- Respond efficiently to support requests coming from all channels
- Accurately classify and log tickets using the internal ticketing system
- Accurately keep tickets up to date, informative and clear on the CSM
- Accurately check in, check out and add time entries to the CSM
- Take time to review user history before attending to any request
- Deal with 1st line assigned tickets, providing assistance over the phone or email
- Escalate as and when required using internal guidelines
- Liaise with partners and third parties companies to resolve client's issues
- Conduct personal queue and ticket triage
- Conduct workshop tasks as assigned by team leader or manager
- Conduct in-house IT support for internal users as and when required
- Conduct onsite work as and when required (such as onsite support, project support/assistance, system deployment, etc.)
- Ensure all alerts from their proactive tools are actioned within the agreed SLAs
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Helpdesk Manager, Operations Director or Managing Partners
- Participate in their internal development program
- Attend meetings as required
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Outstanding customer service skills, telephone manners
- Ambition to step forward into a second line role
In Return the Company offers:
- Great career opportunities at an expanding company
- Funded internal and external trainings
- Mobile phone allowance
- Paid travel time
- Company events
- Charity contributions
- Referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Free yoga sessions on site
- Other perks and gifts
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: 1st Line Technical Support Advisor, 1st Line Technical Support Analyst, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician, 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, 1st Line Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Technician, Technical Support, IT Support, IT Systems Support, IT Customer Support Advisor may also be considered for this role.