Account Executive - Wales
Account Executive - Wales
Responsible to: Account & Sector Manager
Team: Account Management in the Business Development Directorate
Responsible for: Generation of sales income through new and existing Centres. Ongoing account management of NOCN Centres
Salary Band: £28,477 + car allowance + competitive bonus scheme
Hours: 35 hours per week
Purpose and Objectives
- To contribute to the diversification agenda relating to the NOCN Business Strategy.
- To commit to implement the targets within the annual Sales Plan.
- To grow sales income for the defined geographical region in line with allocated annual organisational targets.
- To proactively source new streams of income from Centres or contracts within the defined geographical region.
- To increase product sales within existing NOCN Centres.
- To account manage existing NOCN Centres to ensure a high level of customer service is provided.
- Liaise with colleagues within other teams to ensure a high level of customer service is provided for NOCN Centres.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the diversification agenda within NOCN by ensuring effective management and support of existing and potential Centres in line with the annual Sales Plan.
- Ensure that sales income within allocated defined geographical region is increased in line with allocated annual organisational targets.
- Proactively identify and develop opportunities for new streams of income from potential Centres or contracts within allocated geographical region.
- Proactively maximise new streams of income in existing Centres.
- Ensure up to date knowledge of NOCN’s portfolio of products and services in order to give accurate information and maximise sales income.
- Ensure up to date knowledge of regulatory requirements relevant to the role.
- Deliver a high level of customer service to customers, both internal and external, as part of account management. Where necessary liaise with colleagues from other teams to ensure operational efficiency for customers.
- Contribute to the launch of new NOCN products and services working with the marketing team.
- Prepare for, undertake and report on sales appointments with existing and potential Centres.
- Maintain and update reporting systems on a daily basis.
- Attend events and workshops as required and follow up sales leads in a timely manner.
- Assist in the production of sales data for performance reports and Board papers.
- Produce, implement and report against a contact strategy for allocated geographical region.
- Contribute stories to the newsletter and other NOCN publications as requested.
- Commit to the equality, diversity and inclusion ethos of NOCN as part of the role.
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following:
- 27 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays and 3 discretionary days between Christmas and New Year
- 35 hour week
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Dress-down Fridays
- Westfield Health cash plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Tax-free childcare
- Support for training and development (Investors in People)