Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive - Wales
Responsible to: Account & Sector Manager - Wales
Team: Operations and Customer Service
Responsible for: N/A
Salary Band: £22,149
Hours: 35 hours Purpose and Objectives
- To provide a high level of customer service support to allocated Centres in Wales including being the first point of contact, resolution of queries and supporting the centre through operational processes and procedures.
- To ensure that the processes and procedures, which support operational activities, are consistently and accurately applied. Duties and Responsibilities
- To deliver a high level of customer service to allocated Centres in Wales including answering queries on all NOCN’s processes and procedures.
- Responsible for the single point of contact service to your designated customers.
- To resolve on first contact, operational and customer service issues, that may be encountered by centres.
- To process registrations, awards and to generate certificates.
- Undertake all quality controls to ensure accurate implementation of NOCN processes, to maintain integrity and security of data.
- Ensuring compliance to all processes and service level agreements.
- To operationally support new Centres through centre approval process.
- Undertake any other duties as appropriate to the post as requested by the Account & Sector Manager – Wales, Head of Customer Services & Operations and members of the Directorate.
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following:
- 27 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays and 3 discretionary days between Christmas and New Year
- 35 hour week
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Dress-down Fridays
- Westfield Health cash plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Tax-free childcare
- Support for training and development (Investors in People)
Apply for Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly