HR Administrator / Office Admin / Human Resources Assistant
Job Title: HR and Office Administrator
Location: Milton Park, Abingdon
Job Type: Part Time Permanent
The Company aims to accelerate the adoption of fusion power generation by combining two emerging technologies - spherical tokamaks and high-temperature superconductors (HTS). The company is developing a series of technology demonstration prototypes, culminating in a pilot plant which will exceed fusion energy breakeven.
Due to rapid growth, the Company are looking to recruit an HR and Office Administrator, on a part time basis, 25 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
- Dealing with the new starter process including obtaining references and helping with induction.
- Administering absence recording, providing recruitment support, collating payroll information, administering the benefits schemes and helping with the administration of share options.
- Producing contracts of employment, consultancy agreements, change letters and other documentation
- Helping with HR queries
- Organising interviews and meetings
- Ensuring all systems and filing are up to date
- Ensuring all training certificates and other recruitment documentation is obtained and up-to-date
- Dealing with job adverts.
- Providing other admin support, as and when required
- Providing holiday cover for the Office Manager
The successful HR and Office Administrator will have;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office Packages skills and it is essential that the candidate can use Word mail-merge
- Proven track record of dealing with sensitive or confidential matters
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous HR administrative experience would be an advantage, but is not essential
- CIPD Level 3 would be desirable
In return for your hard work you’ll receive;
- 25 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company Pension scheme: Company contribution of 5% of salary after 3 months' service
- Eligible for company share option scheme after one years' service
- Company bonus scheme, discretionary, dependent on performance
- Private medical insurance after 3 months' service
- Childcare voucher scheme
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for the role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources Executive, Human Resources Administrator, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Junior HR Officer, HR Admin, Administrator, Office Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Support, Office Admin, Business Support Administrator, Office Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Business Support Admin, Business Admin may also be considered for this role.
Apply for HR Administrator / Office Admin / Human Resources Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly