Sale Support Administrator- £18k to £20k
Brook Street are proud to be working with a leading commercial supply company based in Southampton who specialise in providing high spec equipment to the catering industry. Due to recent successes their team is growing and they are looking for an Administrator with strong office-based experience and excellent professionalism, communication and IT skills.
The successful candidate will work within the administration centre team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of clerical and administrative duties.
The ideal Candidate would have to be adaptable as the post holder may be required to undertake other duties, which are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
- Handling inbound calls from Customers providing sales and technical information and taking telephone orders, including payment details, for different brands whilst gathering necessary information to process orders.
- Processing Sales Orders & Raising VAT Sales Invoices using our account package, Sage
- Manage emails and compose appropriate responses to queries, complaints and orders in a timely manner.
- Check invoices accurately against packing slips.
- Preparation of quotes using various charts, tables and supplier price lists
- To deal with customers face to face in a helpful and friendly manner.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure all orders are dispatched accurately and on time using the most suitable method
- To print orders from online systems, including eBay, Amazon and in-house commercial websites and update customer order status on above online systems
- To check deliveries have been made using various Courier Websites and calling customer services to resolve issues when necessary. Updating tracking spreadsheets.
- Booking in Received Supplier Orders. Matching Purchase Invoices to Packing Slips
- Processing the returns of faulty or unwanted items.
- Create and Update various internal databases
- Assist with preparing orders in the warehouse when busy.
- To help with website maintenance including prepare listings for new products, so that they may be uploaded on to various sales channels like our own website(s), Ebay and Amazon. This involves accurate description writing and editing photos.
- General office administration
- To assist in all other aspects of the business as necessary.
- Continuous daily computer use for all of the above
- Confident telephone manner and excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly motivated with the initiative to work to a high standard in a small close-knit team
- Previous experience working within sales and customer services with a preferable technical bias
- Excellent written communication and numeracy skills
- Proven IT skills using MS Office
- Ability to work accurately meeting tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active approach to work and be able to demonstrate this
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good sense of humour
- Tact, diplomacy and confidentiality required.
Previous experience in commercial catering equipment, accessories and spares preferred but not essential.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of between £18,000 and £20,000 per annum.
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible. If you are still interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: /account/registration. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Billy at Brook Street team on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly