Customer Service Administrator
TITLE: Customer Services Administrator
JOB REF: T2884
DURATION: Temp to Permanent
SALARY: £9 - £9.25p/h
HOURS: 35 hours a week – Monday to Friday 9 – 5
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for:-
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE: To administer customers mortgage and investment accounts in accordance with the company’s policy and procedures, to deliver high quality customer service, accurate and timely administration, compliance with society policies, controls and regulatory requirements to implement change and encourage good customer outcomes.
- To carry out customer requests and transactions accurately and promptly, in line with Service Level Agreements, making any decisions within policy and procedural guidelines.
- To ensure mortgage and investment administration is accurately executed and maintained to protect the integrity of customer data across the core systems, to enable regulatory or internal reporting as required.
- To contribute to scheduled administration events including statement production, insurance renewals, tax year end and business year end routines.
- To administer mortgage product maturities and investment bond maturities.
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of service, systems, procedures and policy to ensure they reflect the company’s core values, risk appetite and meet business requirements.
- Contribute to generation of sales leads targets across the company’s range of products and services.
- To maintain the required level of personal and professional training and competency required for this role.
- To build effective relationships with internal and external customers and provide technical support and expertise as required.
- To maintain and apply regulatory compliance and control within areas of responsibility.
- To undertake any other duties or projects that may be regarded relevant to the job role.
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Basic keyboard and IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Good standards of numeracy and literacy
- Previous experience of telephone based customer service/sales environment
- Previous experience of working within financial services/bank/building society
- Ability to build rapport, empathise and communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail, accurate and observant
- Strong team player.
- Full, clean driving license would be desirable.
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.