Job Title: Assistant Cook Reports to:Chefs Main Area of Responsibility
- To support the training ground cooks in providing suitable meals for the players and staff.
- To set up canteen and switch on all equipment on arrival.
- To communicate with cooks and to undertake tasks as required by the cooks.
- To ensure that all food and other deliveries are correctly handled and stored as required on delivery. Temperatures of food delivered must be checked, signed for and logged immediatley.
- To ensure that meals are properly prepared, cooked and served.
- To ensure that the all kitchen equipment, surfaces and floors and the dining area are cleaned and kept to satisfactory standards.
- To ensure that all regulations relating to food hygiene, health and safety, C.O.S.H.H. are fully observed.
- To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder’s capabilities.
- To assist in Tigers vision to make Leicester Tigers the best rugby club in the world.
- Works well with people
- Willing to learn
- Good organizer
Apply for Assistant Cook
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly