ICT Programme and Project Officer / IT Project Coordinator
Job Title: ICT Programme and Project Officer
Salary: £28,768 - £32,808 per annum
Closing date: Sunday 22nd July 2018
At the Council they are in the process of an exciting transformation of their services that will not only benefit their residents and businesses but will make the Council a leader in digital service delivery.
- You will be responsible for providing administrative functions to the programme management office.
- You will be ensuring appropriate documentation standards are used and maintained
- Work with the ICT Portfolio Manager to ensure assurance and governance is appropriate for the range of projects
- Maintaining the portfolio plan and leading a number of small projects.
For this role the successful candidates must undergo a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) check. BPSS is the minimum standard to ensure the identity and integrity of an employee who has access to official information using secure networks linking central government and local authorities. A BPSS check involves four main elements; Identity Check, National and Immigration Status, Employment History (last 3 years) and Verification of Criminal Record (unspent convictions only).
What they're looking for in the ideal candidate;
To work with them on this journey and deliver their challenging aspirations they are seeking applications from candidates with:
- Excellent information technology
- Programme management skills
- Enthusiasm for change
- A positive can do attitude and a passion for making a difference.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to our Client's careers page.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; IT Officer, IT Project Officer, ICT Support, IT Programme Support, Tech Support, Technology Project Manager, ICT Programme Manager, ICT Project Officer, Project Manager may also be considered for this role.
Apply for ICT Programme and Project Officer / IT Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly