Permanent & Bank positions
Salary £15.58 - £17.52 per hour - permanent & casual posts available
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 10 August 2018
We are committed to achieving equality and fairness in serving our diverse communities.
Bournville Village Trust is based in the beautiful surroundings of Bournville, Birmingham; they own and manage some 3,500 properties in Birmingham and Telford as well as commercial buildings, some 2500 acres of agricultural land and a grade 2 listed museum in the centre of the Estate. They provide a diverse and comprehensive range of services to the communities we serve.
Role and Responsibilities
Are you respectful, courteous, have a compassionate nature and believe in giving your personal best at all times? If so we’re are seeking experienced Nurses to join our team at Selly Wood House Nursing home based in the heart of Bournville. The successful candidates will:
- Be registered with NMC
- Able to work on their own and in a team within a nursing home environment for the elderly
- Monitor progress of residents and administer, order and manage medicines
- Write, monitor and review care plans and carry out risk assessments
- Liaise with Doctors, social workers, CQC and other agencies
- Ensure adherence to policies
- Subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS
In return we will provide you with a great reward package and competitive salary:
- Free learning & development
- Free uniform
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee discounts retail – holiday & travel
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted bus pass scheme
- Key worker accommodation
Successful applicants can be considered for housing with the Trust as part of its key worker accommodation policy.
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
You will be directed to our client’s career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
Alternatively please call the Trust for a chat about this role before applying.
NO CV’s – NO AGENCIES