Support Workers / RGNs / RMNs / Carers
Support Worker / Carer / Care Worker / General Nurse / Mental Health Nurse
Do you have a caring nature?
Are you looking to try something new or maybe to expand your current skills and experience?
Do you have the skills to work with people who experience regular distress and anger?
Are you looking for flexibility to suit your family and social life?
Or, are you looking for some extra work on-top of your regular job?
Our client is looking for motivated, committed and caring health care support workers, RGN's, RMN's and RNLD's. They provide highly trained staff in the fields of Mental Health and Learning Disabilities.
Candidates need to be patient, calm under pressure, professional, be able to relate to young people and support them throughout the day.
Managing risk and ensuring safety are a big part of the day job.
Our client manage challenging behaviour and they hear about distressing experiences - personal resilience is an essential inter-personal skill, as is the ability to reflect.
Our clients promise to you:
- Generous hourly wage starting at £8.30 per hour for support workers and £22 per hour for Nurses.
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours and shifts.
- Comprehensive and industry leading, accredited induction training.
- Career-enhancing QCF diploma at Level 2,3. or 5.
- Online training in All Wales Induction Framework
- Full support through regular 1-1 and group supervisions.
An enhanced DBS and references are required before commencement of employment.
- Full-time, Part-time
- Not essential, full training and induction provided.
- Driving license not essential but would be beneficial.
- Some age restrictions may apply to some of the positions/locations
- Ebbw Vale
Roles available include support worker, carer, care worker, General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.