Job Title: Assistant Greenkeeper
Location: High Wycombe, HP10 9PE
Founded in 1904, our client is a private members club that welcomes visitors and new members alike. There's a welcoming bar with patio area serving food all day and a bright & airy function room with stunning views available for hire.
Due to continued success and growth over the years, our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual with a green thumb to come and join the team as an Assistant Greenkeeper.
Duties Will Include:
- Undertaking general grounds maintenance duties such as:
- Grass cutting
- Hedge cutting
- Other duties may include:
- Pond maintenance
- Some amount of hard and soft landscaping
The Ideal Candidate:
- Love being outdoors.
- Have a naturally positive disposition and a desire to see things done properly and to the highest standard.
- Have the ability to work in different teams carrying out varied tasks.
- Set an example for other team members to follow.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Experience gained in a similar role would be an advantage.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Assistant Greenkeeper, Greenkeeper, Green Keeper, Assistant Green Keeper, Groundskeeper, Grounds Keeper, Assistant Groundskeeper, Assistant Grounds Keeper, Grounds Operative, Agriculture, Outdoor, Agricultural Vacancies
Apply for Greenkeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly