Deputy Club Steward
Job Title: Deputy Club Steward
Location: High Wycombe, HP10 9PE
Hours: Full Time
Founded in 1904, our client is a private members golf club that welcomes visitors and new members alike. There's a welcoming bar, with outside patio area, serving food all day and a bright & airy function room with stunning views available for hire.
Due to continued success and growth over the years, our client is looking for an enthusiastic Deputy Club Steward to join their friendly and hardworking team.
Duties Will Include:
- Deputising for the Club Steward in his absence.
- Providing an efficient and courteous service.
- Ensure the security of stock and other Club assets.
- Assist with the supervision and training of staff.
- Normal daily routine regarding F&B functions.
- Promoting the Club.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have previous experience of working in a bar or in the catering industry.
- Will have high personal and professional standards.
- Will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Will have excellent customer service skills and a friendly personality.
- Will need a flexible approach to working hours as some evening and weekend work is required.
- Will have an awareness of H&S regulations.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Deputy Club Steward, Club Steward, Steward, Waiter, Waitress, Front of House, Restaurant Service, Catering Service, Catering and Hospitality
Apply for Deputy Club Steward
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly