Job Title: Head Chef
Location: Flackwell Heath,High Wycombe, HP10 9PE
Hours: Full Time
Founded in 1904, our client is a private members golf club that welcomes visitors and new members alike. There's a welcoming bar, with outside patio area, serving food all day and a bright & airy function room with stunning views available for hire.
Due to their continued success and growth over the years, our client is looking for an experienced Head Chef to come and join their team in the running of their busy kitchen.
Duties Will Include:
- Leading the kitchen operation.
- Overseeing food preparation and assembly and food ordering.
- Stock control and conforming at all times with H&S and hygiene regulations.
- Helping the kitchen team to thrive using your passion for food to help inspire your colleagues.
The Ideal Candidate Will Be:
- Someone punctual who enjoys being in this role.
- An efficient worker who gets along well with the staff and customers.
- Able to work well under pressure and keep to time constraints.
- Proficient with any tasks you need to complete.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Head Chef, Chef, Head Cook, Cook, Cooking, Catering, Head of Catering, Food Service, Food Service Industry, Food Preparation