Product Manager / Product Development Manager
Job Title: Product Manager
Salary: Competitive subject to experience
The Company are a leading European provider of quality insurance products for over 100 major brand clients. The company operates selling its insurance, assistance and service programmes to major clients and key accounts via multi sector offerings. Based in exceptional offices in Portsmouth with lake side views this is a great opportunity to join a business in a period of growth.
They are presently seeking a talented Product Manager to join their head office team in Portsmouth. The ideal candidate will have insurance/financial services experience. You will be able to identify and develop new products for the company and its clients in addition to improving/changing existing products.
- Develop product roadmaps for portfolio of products with remit
- Conduct regular review of marketplace and competitors to identify risks and opportunities
- Develop business case for new products/changes to existing products
- Specification of product features & benefits
- Project management of product launches & changes, ensure all new products and changes have been approved in-line with Product Governance Policy
- Manage the full product lifecycle of products with remit
- Responsible for delivery of product P&L
- Ownership of the end to end customer experience
- Completion of Annual Product Reviews
- Co-ordinate with Operations, Marketing, Finance, IT to ensure product delivery meets forecasted SLAs and KPIs
- Support commercial team as subject matter expert in both business development and client management
- Contribute to client tenders, owning product proposition, product specification, product pricing and customer journey
- Ensure products remain compliant with FCA and Legal requirements
- Co-ordinate sign-off and approval of terms & conditions.
- Own day-to-day relationships with product suppliers
- Manage supplier review meetings, ensuring contractual SLA's are met
- Identify potential suppliers for new product features/alternative suppliers for existing outsourced product components
- Negotiate contractual terms with suppliers
The successful candidate will have experience of identifying new opportunities, launching new products, and improving existing; all within an insurance/financial services setting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic business in a period of growth and play a key role in our continued success.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of; Product Manager, Insurance, Financial Services, Roadmap, Develop, Risks, Opportunities, Affinity, Project Management, Propositions, Product Lifecycle, P&L, FCA, Pricing, Commercial, Gadget, Mobile Phone, Tablet, FS, Product Development Manager, Marketing and Sales Manager, Product Development Coordinator, Senior Product Manager, Product Coordinator, Commercial Project Manager, Production Planner, Project Planner, Production Planning Manager, Senior Marketing Product Manager, Product Market Strategist will also be considered for this role.