Customer Services Technical Support Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Cambridge University Press has an opportunity available for a Customer Services Technical Support Manager to join the team based in Cambridge. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, we are offering a competitive salary of £35,702 - £42,843 per annum depending on experience, plus benefits.
We have over 2,500 talented employees across 50 international offices uniting all our publishing groups. We’re one of the world’s most respected publishers, driven by the purpose of unlocking people’s potential with the best learning and research solutions.
We need determined individuals to help make this happen. We work in global teams, tackle the big issues, raise education standards, and deliver innovative solutions to learners and researchers.
We will offer a fantastic benefits package to the Customer Services Technical Support Manager
- Dynamic work environment that empowers you to be your best
- Group personal pension
- Free life assurance
- Inclusive and flexible working environment
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- On-site fitness facilities
- Easily accessible with a 10 minutes walk from the train station
About the role
We are seeking an experienced, efficient, self-motivated Customer Services Technical Support Manager to guide and develop a team of technical support analysts and senior technical support analysts performing end to end customer support for customers using our digital and online products.
The role will give you a fantastic opportunity to mould and develop the support service provided for our digital products. This is an extremely exciting opportunity which is part of a global team. The role is extremely varied and will give exposure throughout our global organisation.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day operations of the team
- Leading and driving new processes and improving existing procedures
- Identifying areas of opportunity and innovation to deliver world class services to our customers
- Working with the Global Technical Support Manager and other business contacts to set and implement support strategies for our digital products
- Reporting on progress of projects and of performance of our products and your team
- Work alongside Technical Support Managers for other business streams to identify common goals and shared responsibilities
What do we look for in a Customer Services Technical Support Manager?
- Previous experience in a technical support or troubleshooting role
- Experience in a management or leadership position
- Technical Diploma or Degree qualification
- Positive “can-do” attitude and belief that any problem can be solved
- Experience or qualifications in ITIL or Six Sigma techniques preferred
- Exceptional customer focus to allow you to represent the voice of the customer in all aspects of the role
- Ability to focus on details as well as see a broader picture
- Aptitude to understand best practice troubleshooting and investigation methods
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to multi-task and work outside areas of knowledge or expertise are essential
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an organisation that play’s a leading role in today’s global market place as our Customer Services Technical Support Manager.
If you’re ready to embrace the challenges and opportunities this role brings then please complete our online application form by Wednesday 25th July.