Machine Shop Technician
The role will involve precision manual deburring and also operating automated finishing machines.
Ideally you will be apprentice trained or have previous experience working in a similar role and environment.
- Manual deburring and polishing of aerospace parts.
- Operating automated finishing machines
- Dimensional Inspection using standard measuring equipment
- CMM Inspection
- Visual Inspection for defects
- Completion of serialised manufacturing & inspection records
- Collaboration with Manufacturing Engineering
- Participation in problem solving sessions
- Help maintain and improve EHS standards through good housekeeping