Digital Creative / Front End Developer
Job Title: Digital Creative / Front end developer
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £26-30k depending on experience
Our client is a creative production agency with language at its core. The company helps clients organise, streamline and deliver marketing content, services and products nationally and internationally, tailored and optimised for all channels, territories and audiences.
Our client takes the essence of the creative idea and makes it work whatever the channel, the format or the platform. Our client works smarter, using a combination of creativity, technology, know-how, a global network of specialists, and good, old-fashioned hard work.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for a Digital Creative / front end developer to join their studio working on a wide range of digital projects including HTML emails, online banner campaigns and websites.
Your work will include:
- Responsive HTML email designs and builds, and updating existing campaigns.
- Online banner campaigns for a range of clients across different sectors.
- New website design and build.
- Updating and maintaining existing client websites.
- Maintaining and administrating hosting and domain registrations accounts.
(internal and some client)
- Assist with preparation of other collateral eg pitch materials + presenters.
- Consultation with the creative and production teams on upcoming work.
The Successful Applicant Will:
Ideally be from an agency background and be enthusiastic, self-motivated with excellent attention to detail, lots of initiative and great communication skills.
- Have proven work experience in a similar role of at least 2-3 years.
- Have proficiency in front end design and development, HTML5 banner design/build, responsive HTML email design and builds. Familiarity/proficiency with Wordpress is also desirable though not essential.
- Show a quick understanding of the style and objectives of each project.
- Be comfortable working independently but also in collaboration with the creative and production teams.
- Have excellent time-management skills, and a proactive approach.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Photoshop, plus ideally InDesign / Animate / Premiere / After Effects.
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Travel card loan
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days annual leave
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV, portfolio (if appropriate) and covering letter by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords:Digital Creative Developer, Digital Developer, Creative Developer, Web Developer, Web Design, HTML5 Coding, HTML5 Banner Builds, IT, IT and Creative, Media and New Media, Media and Creative, Creative and Design