A vacancy has arisen for a Sales/Commercial Support, based at the Ramsey site.
The role will report to the Account Manager.
The key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing the orders for your accounts – to include ensuring that depot splits, volumes, box/tray, case count, branch/plant are correct and amended as necessary
- Run appropriate management reports e.g. price checking, forecasting, internal and external weekly sales data
- Timely investigation of price discrepancies and debit notes
- Monitoring and investigation of daily customer service levels
- To give input into Account Support process development and procedures to streamline sales order processing to deliver efficiencies.
- Review and liaise with the Commercial team to ensure the end-to-end process for each sales order received ensuring that volumes and any amendments are communicated (internal and external)
- Inputting and management of orders for non-retail sales and communication of orders to each product group in a timely fashion
- Co-ordinate distribution services for non-retail sales aiming for 100% delivery service level
- Desirable – high capacity for attention to detail and prioritise workload.
- Experience of sales order processes and compiling/managing data sets.
- Ability to work within a team or on their own when required.
- Good communications skills, both internally and externally of the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at Ramsey.
Days of Work: Monday to Friday
Hours of work: 40 per week, 8am until 5pm. Flexibility is key to this role.