Tea Time Supervisor / Cook
Tea Time Supervisor/Cook
Pets at Home Distribution Centre, Stoke-on-Trent
Monday to Friday
3.30pm – 7.30pm at £8.50 per hour
20 hours per week
Our clients restaurants are committed to providing quality fresh food in the staff canteen at Pets at Home National Distribution Centre, Stoke-on-Trent.
Counter style service you will need an eye for detail and committed to great customer service.
General duties including:
- Assisting the Chef Manager in the smooth running of the kitchen
- Preparing and Cooking Food for hot counter service for tea time service
- Setting up counter for food service, serving customers and operating the till.
- General clearing up and tidying up after service
- Maintaining food safety systems and keeping temperature records etc.
Experience in working in a contract catering environment an advantage.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
Apply for Tea Time Supervisor / Cook
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly