Job Title: Web Developer
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Interpreting and meeting client requirements.
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have strong communication skills, teamwork and proactiveness.
- Have excellent time management and ability to juggle priorities between tasks.
- Possess a portfolio of previous web design work.
- Have good understanding of/experience with some of the following:
- Version control (Git)
- Responsive design and how you can take a “mobile first” approach to web development
- Cross browser issues along with quirks and fixes for unique cases
- Ability to interpret/read from JSON/XML data to produce dynamic data driven applications
Nice to have:
- SASS/ LESS
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL and Apache Server
- Experience with mobile development (iOS and Android) and nodeWebkit
- Ability to edit / create basic graphics in Photoshop.
- Worked with the Adapt e-learning authoring tool
- Knowledge of WebGL and VR in the browser.
Think you’re up to the challenge? Show us what you can do by sending your CV, portfolio and short cover letter by clicking the APPLY button below