Are you looking to challenge yourself in an exciting, new role as a Project Co-ordinator? Want to help create outstanding solutions that are enabling companies from around the world realise their full potential? If so, read on.
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
We bring together committees of industry-leading experts to create standards for a range of sectors, including Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Healthcare and ICT, to name a few. These standards provide the knowledge that organizations need to succeed.
Now, we’re looking for a Project Co-ordinator to join our team in Chiswick to facilitate our committee meetings and oversee the creation of standards.
- Salary of up to £33,000
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Work with a broad and interesting client base
- Develop your career with a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
Working with us means being part of an organization where ambition, motivation, and commitment are rewarded. We do all we can to ensure that working for us is as rewarding as it is enjoyable and challenging.
You’ll join a friendly and supportive culture with an exceptional array of training and development opportunities to ensure your career is a valuable commodity.
What’s more, we’re situated just above Gunnersbury Tube station making for a really easy commute, or you can use our free on-site parking if you’d prefer to drive.
As a Project Co-ordinator, you’ll manage a portfolio of standards development programmes, ensuring they are completed within set timescales.
Overseeing the creation of up to 50 standards at a time, you’ll:
- Manage committees of industry experts
- Work closely with the Chairman to run meetings and facilitate consensus
- Ensure the committee has access to content development, editing and training support
- Progress standards to publication stage
- Develop and maintain your understanding of industry trends
- Identify opportunities for new standards and standards-related products
To join us as a Project Co-ordinator, you’ll need:
- Experience of project co-ordination or management
- Some exposure to standards, such as working within a government body or industry association
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong prioritisation and planning abilities
Ideally, you’ll have knowledge of the principles and applications of National, European and International standardisation, rules and procedures. However, this is by no means essential.
Other companies may call this role Project Co-ordinator, Junior Project Manager, Standards Project Manager, Regulations Project Co-ordinator, Standards Programme Co-ordinator or Programme Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking an exciting, new challenge as a Project Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.