Salary: Hourly rate will depend on experience and is negotiable
Benefits: Excellent working environment, 28 days holiday, pension scheme
Hours: Full Time and Part Time available, applicants may be expected to work weekends
Location: Sandford Holiday Park
Our client is a lively family park set in acres of beautiful Dorset woodland close to miles of glorious sandy beaches. There’s so much to see and do from exploring Lulworth Cove to having lunch at Poole Harbour. They are currently looking for a chef to assist the Head Chef in providing the highest standard of cooking and service in all catering areas.
- To deputise for Head Chef as required.
- To take deliveries and store food items
- To adhere to all menu’s and portion control
- To record all waste
- Attend all staff meetings/training as required
- Maintain a clean work area
- To greet & communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- To promote the company at all times with a positive approach.
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with customer comments
- Follow guidelines to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of all team members, customers and guests and visitors whilst on company premises.
- To ensure & complete all of the company Health & Safety training and follow guidelines as set.
- To work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, colleagues, customers and general public at all times.
- To report accidents, incidents and hazards regarding Health & Safety to your Manager immediately.
- To work together with your fellow team members to produce standards of excellence within your department and aiming to exceed customer expectations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Food Hygiene Level 2 is essential
- Previous experience in a fast paced kitchen
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Desire to provide excellent customer service and excellent food
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Results – orientated
- Works well in a team
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Breakfast Chef, Conference Chef, Chef, Catering Chef, Catering, Caterer, Catering and Hospitality, Chef de Partie, Cook, Catering, Caterer, Cooking, Restaurant, Food, Preparation, Restaurant Vacancies, Cook