Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
Are you looking to utilise your B2B customer-facing experience in an exciting, new role? Want to increase your understanding of web development and realise your full potential as a Digital Account Manager? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Our client is one of the UK’s most exciting web development agencies. As Magento certified experts, they operate in the eCommerce sector, creating some of the most intelligible, scalable and imaginative solutions available.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Digital Account Manager and play a key role in delivering an unrivalled service to a great customer base.
- Salary of up to £30,000 DOE
- Company pension scheme and private healthcare
- Flexible working – flexible start and finish times to suit your needs
- Access to the best tech, including brand new Apple equipment set-up how you like it
- Great progression opportunities
- Childcare and eye care vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Fresh coffee, juices, fruit and unlimited brews
- 22 days’ holiday (increasing to 27 with service)
Based in open plan offices, our client offers a relaxed atmosphere and the opportunity to work with like-minded, friendly and inspiring colleagues.
Our client invests in their people and offers regular appraisals and personal development plans to help you realise your professional ambitions. You’ll also have the chance to undertake excellent training and attend conferences, meaning you can increase your abilities and excel in your role.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will help to deliver a range of exciting web development projects for customers.
Primarily working with the Development Team, you’ll ensure that tasks are completed in-line with customers’ requirements. Specifically, you will:
- Deliver projects within a lightweight methodology
- Allocate tasks to Developers
- Forge positive, long-lasting relationships with customers
- Attend meetings with new and existing customers
- Develop user stories with customers and the Development Team
- Write documentation
To be considered, you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a B2B customer-facing role
- Experience gained within a web development environment
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- The ability to understand and interpret technical information
- A creative approach
- Great communication skills
Other companies may call this role Account Manager, IT Account Manager, Technical Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager or CRM Customer Account Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to work on a range of exciting projects as a Digital Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.