I am currently working with a UK based manufacturer & distributor of architectural lighting products with over 30 years' knowledge & expertise in supplying professional lighting specifiers. They specialise in the design, manufacture and supply of light fittings and accessories for a variety of interior, exterior, commercial, retail and display lighting applications. Their aim is to design, develop and provide fittings and light sources using the latest technologies to ensure they are evolving and meeting technical requirements for their customers.
They are looking for a new driven and willing Marketing Coordinator to join their team to work alongside the Sales, Design & Administration teams to collate product information, literature & samples along with client knowledge & market research to produce effective, modern product promotion campaigns. The main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating product promotion campaigns
- Re-launching the company Website in order to effectively promote products & services to target customers and provide a comprehensive online product data-source.
- Updating product & sales literature to promote ranges and ease accurate specification.
- Enhancing effective customer contact, including regular Mail campaigns, Social media, Trade Exhibitions.
- Market researching into existing and potential new product & customers
- Press Relations
This role requires the following:
- Ideally 4-5 years background in specification based marketing to lighting, architects or interior design professionals
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative suite & Office professional software
- Practical & aesthetic ability in the design & maintenance of commercial WEB sites
- Confident with analysing contact & sales data to assist with decision making
- Understanding of Photographic composition & graphical layouts
The company has an excellent benefits package offering company shares, 25 days holiday with Christmas closure and a pension scheme.
Do you think you are the person this company is looking for? Can you modernise their marketing strategies? If yes, apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.