Internal Sales Manager - Trade Counter
Internal Sales Manager – Trade Counter
Salary: Competitive salary and commission package to be agreed with the successful candidate subject to experience and potential.
A growing Cirencester based company that specialise in industrial hoses and accessories are looking for a skilled, practical, experienced trade counter sales manager to assist a highly capable internal sales team.
Do you have a good understanding of all or any of the Hydraulics, Engineering, Fluid Power and Agricultural industries? If so this would be an advantage, but if you are a experienced, capable sales manager from a different background the company still wants to meet you.
The company guarantee their customers a solution, so providing a high level of service to them is essential, hence the successful applicant will be an enthusiastic, service orientated manager with a proven sales track record.
This role is an internal position based at the company’s office/warehouse in Cirencester.
This Internal Sales Manager role will involve a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Managing our Trade Counter Sales and customer relations
- Serving customers via the trade counter
- Supporting stock control and product sourcing processes
- Making up Hose assemblies, sourcing and searching for products
- Responding to and acting on customer queries
- Maintaining and updating key databases
- Answering the telephone and occasionally responding to email enquiries
- Producing reports, quotes and other administrative duties where needed
- Follow up leads generated through our marketing campaigns
- Making outbound calls as part of an integrated business growth campaign
- Develop new relationships with new clients, up-sell with current clients and generate new revenue streams
- The role will be instrumental in assisting with the company growth which will involve assisting with building a sales strategy, targeting key accounts to boost company growth, plus negotiating and closing deals with new and existing customers
- Customer visits may be required
- Deliveries may be required
The ideal person will have the following skills, experience & behaviours:
- Trade Counter management
- Track record of achieving agreed sales and gross margin targets
- Customer Service orientated mindset
- Managing and working closely with team members
- Following and developing key systems and processes
- Ability to communicate effectively and make outbound prospect calls
- Willingness to learn
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Team member/work attitude
- Attention to detail
- Sufficient IT skills to carry out role (Office 365 and internal software)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective problem solving
- Experience of customer service would be an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of the Hydraulics & Pneumatics Industry, especially in the supply of, would be an advantage.
- Be comfortable with physical warehouse duties
- Required licence or certification
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence
About the Company
"The Company has over 25 years combined experience having served clients in the Cotswolds and beyond since 2002. A family run business passionate about serving its customers through a genuine commitment to provide quality stock and deliver the best levels of service in its field via personality and visible passion. The company’s vision is to be the preferred distributor within the industries that it supports, providing outstanding trusted products, services and solutions."
How to Apply
Please attach your CV and a brief description of why you think you fit this role and the hiring company will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for Internal Sales Manager - Trade Counter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly