An exciting opportunity has arisen for the post of Learning Coach (Qualified Teacher) at our client’s 16 pupil Independent school based in Bishops Stortford, recently graded good with Ofsted.
If you are passionate about giving young people the opportunity to engage and achieve, are creative and looking for a new challenge read on:
The ideal candidate:
1. Must hold a relevant teaching qualification.
2. Have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience – either within a PRU (desirable) or mainstream school setting.
3. Must have a calm approach, an understanding of EBD and the importance of building relationships.
4. Must be passionate in supporting young people to engage and succeed in a relaxed educational setting.
5. Must be flexible and have a creative approach to supporting learning.
6. Will have a good understanding of the learning process and planning.
7. Have excellent recording skills.
8. Will be willing to undertake CDP and training.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.