7 days left
- Part Time
30 hours per week
£13,743.65 - £14,467.00 per annum DOE
We have a Clerical Assistant’s opportunity available at our Kathleen Rutland Home based in Leicester Forest East, Leicester.
You will be required to work 30 hours per week, flexibly Monday to Friday, between 8.00am and 5.00pm, with occasional weekends and bank holidays to meet service needs.
In this role you will:
- provide a variety of clerical support to the Homes Manager and senior staff team.
- service delegated meetings and carry out research
- be a direct point of contact for families’ healthcare professionals and members of the public.
- maintain petty cash and comfort funds.
- play a key part in liaising with care partners.
We are looking for someone with:
- Extensive experience in an administrative/clerical post.
- Experience of servicing meetings.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, who is adaptable and reliable and able to manage a varied workload and work to a consistently high standard.
- IT experience, including MS Office applications and email/internet.
Previous experience of working in a residential or health setting is desirable but not essential.
In return we offer excellent health benefits, a defined contribution pension scheme and access to an employee assistance programme.
Working for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
To view further details and to apply for this post please visit our website
Closing date: Wednesday, 25th July 2018 – 12 midday
Interviews will be held on Monday 6th August 2018
The salary for this role includes a market allowance that is reviewed on a fixed 2-yearly basis.
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.