Lift Service Technician Engineer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Lift Service Technician Engineer to join a well-established company!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the service and repair of all types of Passenger Lifts
Ideal candidates will have a comprehensive engineering background with the ability to carry out detailed fault finding on Passenger Lifts of various manufactures. It is essential that you can project the friendly, professional image by which we are known, therefore, excellent communication skills and a smart appearance are as vital as technical competence. A valid driving licence is essential to the role.
- You will work throughout your designated area, (Central Scotland) but will also assist our other Engineers, as and when required to do so.
- Attend call out visits on lifts.
- Carry out minor repair work.
- Participate in our 24 hr call out rota covering the whole of our central region.
- You will be expected to manage your workload with the minimum of supervision, in line with service productivity targets.
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent is required as a minimum.
- Proven experience in the maintenance and minor repair on a range of passenger and goods lifts, in the customer’s environment.
- Some experience of computer or PDA use is preferable, as you will be required to use a mobile comms unit to log all calls and access customer and equipment information.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A vehicle will be provided so a valid driving licence is essential.
- Mobile phone (business use)
In return the company is offering a competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience, if you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!