Night Support Worker
Night Support Worker
20 hrs per week
£9,284.26 - £9,772.91 per annum DOE
We are looking for a Night Support Worker to join our team at Applegarth residential home, based in Leicester Forest East, Leicester. The home is for people who have visual impairments and learning disabilities.
You will be required to work 20 hours per week to be worked flexibly over a 7-day period (10pm – 8am) which includes weekends and Bank Holidays.
Our dedicated, highly-trained teams are committed to delivering an excellent standard of care. We have excellent links with the local community, and every person is encouraged and supported to take part in leisure, social and educational activities tailored to their needs, abilities and interests.
In this role you will:
- support individuals as needed with their physical and personal care, according to their Support Plan.
- be aware of the communication needs of each individual, as detailed in their Support Plan and to ensure that they are fully met at all times.
- support each individual to make choices in all aspects of their life.
- initiate, organise and support activities that respond to individual preferences, both within the bungalow and in the local community.
- need to demonstrate compassion, adaptability and integrity.
Previous experience of working with people in a residential or health setting is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
When rostered to work weekends and bank holidays you will be paid, at an enhanced hourly rate.
In return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health & Social care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your personal growth with continuous training.
Working for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
To view further details and to apply for this post please visit our website.
Closing date: 26th July 2018 - Midday
Interviews: This is a two-stage interview process.
Telephone Interviews week beginning 30th July 2018.
If successful; hiring manager will confirm face-to-face interview date.
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS