Start date: 28th August 2018
Leicester High School is looking to appoint a part-time Premises Officer to join our wonderful school. As our Premises Officer you will be responsible for important tasks including monitoring the security and health and safety procedures of the school.
You will be required to work part time for 35 weeks, Monday to Friday 2pm – 7pm with additional overtime as necessary, and 4 weeks during the holidays.
- Skills in building maintenance repairs
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Full driving licence
- Willing to work on a flexible part-time basis
- Ability to prioritise time to meet deadlines
Premises Officer Duties
- Maintaining the school grounds and managing deliveries
- Undertaking minor repairs
- Operating the school mini bus
- Carrying out emergency duties
- Managing the security of buildings
- Complying with and implementing health and safety
- Free car parking
- Health cash plan
- Subsidised lunches
About Leicester High School
Leicester High School is a leading independent girls’ school, for ages 3-18, located in Knighton. We pride ourselves in offering a supportive, enriching and creative environment for our pupils.
Candidates wishing to visit the School are welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact the School Office 0116 2705338. Apply below with your CV and your completed application form.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.