CNC Miller Setter/Operator
Excellent opportunity for an experienced CNC Miller Setter/Operator to join a well-established company based in Chester!
The company provides supply chain integration to global OEMs in the aerospace industry. Across the world, across product and service, they consolidate and refine to deliver greater efficiency to their clients. Stronger, shorty supply chains. Constantly improving and taking to new heights.
The company is now looking to recruit an experienced CNC Miller (Setter/Operator) to join their team.
Skills and experience required;
- Experience of the following control systems; Funuc / Hurco Winmax / Siemens / HAAS
- Understanding of machine setting – clamping methods, setting tools, setting datums etc.
- Able to interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to work to close tolerances
- Familiarity with various materials – aluminium, steels, stainless
- Understanding of G & M Codes
- 3 & 5 Axis Machines
In return the company offers a competitive salary depending on experience. This is a permanent role located in Chester (CH4)
If you feel you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!