Customer Services and Enquiries Assistant
Job Title: New Client Team Enquiries Assistant
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Salary: £17250 basic + Commission
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. They cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier's liability, road traffic accidents, employer's liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters.
The Company is LEXCEL and Law Society accredited and is a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Six of their Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel and one of them is a member of the Law Society Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel.
They guarantee the best possible customer service to their clients and as such are looking for talented people to join their New Client Team. The role will involve dealing with new client enquiries from a wide range of sources, both on the telephone and face to face. There is no cold calling involved.
Their employees are their most important asset and they rate skill and ability above all else; therefore, their recruitment policy encourages applications from all. They are looking for people from a customer service background, with experience of working with clients to build an excellent rapport and help create new solid relationships from initial enquiries.
- Responsible for client experience from first contact until signed up and the file transferred to solicitor. The ability to build strong relationships with clients and therefore obtain commitment as a client is paramount.
- Calling prospective clients as soon as possible within required service standards
- Obtaining all relevant details of a prospective client's claim to allow the claim to be assessed
- Presenting key information to management, in a concise manner
- Maintaining client files and diary tasks using the firm's case management system
- Working within a team, providing cross-cover when necessary to ensure excellent client service
- Full legal training will be given
The above list is not exhaustive and as a New Client Enquiry Assistant in the New Client Team you are responsible for all new clients that come into the firm. You must ensure that a client's experience with the New Client Team is positive.
- Customer service background.
- Experience of handling customer/client enquires on either the telephone or face to face.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and objection handling skills.
- Excellent levels of customer service.
- Ability to present relevant information to management in a concise manner.
- Proficiency in handling multiple enquiries and managing own time to ensure all enquiries fully pursued.
- A background within service handling for example financial services, claims management or other professional backgrounds an advantage.
The New Client Team opening hours are:
Early Shift: 08 - 16 (1 hour lunch)
Middle Shift: 09:30 - 18 (1 hour lunch)
Late Shift: 13 - 21 (30 minutes lunch)
Saturday - Sunday: 10 - 18 (1 hour lunch)
Bank Holidays: 10 - 18(1 hour lunch)
Upon completion of training, you will work a 3 weeks shift pattern on an early, middle, late and one weekend in seven weeks as per rota.
There will also be a smart phone rota, where one member of the team will take home a smart phone and answer any calls outside of office hours until 10pm. It is expected that this will be, one night every fortnight. A bonus will be payable on this night.
23 days per year. Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Any bank holidays worked will be awarded with 1 back.
- 3 holiday buy backs per year after 1 year of service
- Private medical insurance available after 2 years' service
- Death in Service - 2 x salary based on annual salary only - eligibility commences when you join the company
- Active social committee, firm pays for trips to e. Bowling, Chester Races, Christmas party, Summer Barbecue
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives like weekly boot camp, football and netball
- Regular charitable activities to support the community
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24 hour helpline, Legal info and CBT - available immediately
- Free fruit delivered twice a week
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Enquiries Assistant, Enquiries Advisor, Front of House Assistant, Enquiries Executive, Team Enquiries Advisor, Client Team Enquiries Assistant, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Customer Services and Enquiries Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly