Our new and fast-growing water test kit division is looking for an experienced Field Sales Representative to join their highly skilled team.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a self-motivated and ambitious sales person who is looking for the next challenge. In this exciting sales role you can wave goodbye to sitting in an office every day, instead you will get to travel throughout the UK to visit our clients.
Ideally you will live within 50 miles of South Wales to enable regular office contact.
As our Field Sales Representative you will have:
- A keenness to develop with the business
- A proven track record in successful sales
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- A scientific background or interest in science
- An ability to develop strong working relationships
- Generating new business and attend client meetings
- Maintaining and expanding existing client accounts
- Delivering presentations in support of the business
- Planning and executing competitive sales campaigns
- Managing sales admin and documentation (including CRM)
- Supporting and collaborating with our friendly team
- Leading and managing the sales process, achieving sales
The successful sales representative will receive a company car and enjoy a competitive bonus scheme.
About Water Treatment Products
We are highly regarded specialists in the water treatment market, manufacturing and supplying water purification products and technology to the industrial sector.
If you think that you can use your expertise to propel us into the next exciting stage of our business, apply below today.