This is a fabulous opportunity for a capable sales person looking for the next challenge.
Our company is a well-established and highly regarded specialist in the water treatment market and now wishes to recruit an experienced sales person for a new and expanding division selling water test kits and equipment to the industrial sector. The position involves travelling the UK visiting clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the Sales Process
- Generate new business
- Maintain and expand existing client accounts
- Attend client meetings
- Deliver presentations in support of the business
- Plan and execute campaigns
- Achieve sales and targets
- Manage all sales administration / CRM / documentation
- Liaise with other parts of the business as appropriate
- Support and collaborate with other members of the team
- Able to demonstrate a successful sales background and proven track record.
- Possess either an interest in science or have come from a scientific background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, well organised and keen to develop through the growth of the business.
- Committed to excellent customer care.
- Ability to develop a strong working relationship with the technical and production departments of the company.
Basic salary of £30,000-£40,000 + car and competitive bonus scheme (dependant on experience). Package will be tailored for the right individual.
Location: the role will be based from the company’s Head Office in Blaenavon, South Wales.
Interested? Email a copy of your CV by clicking on the apply button. All applicants will be in the strictest of confidence.
Apply for Field Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly