Website Technical Analyst / 1st Line IT Support
Job Title: Website Technical Analyst / Marketing Assistant
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, a luxury fabrics supplier, are looking for a Website Technical Analyst to join their team in Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
The Website Technical Analyst will assume overall responsibility for projects and tasks related to website growth, product publication and service continuity. Will function as 1st line IT support internally, as well as tasks related to Marketing and revenue maximisation.
- To assist the Web Marketing Manager & Conversion Optimisation Executive in completing tasks and projects related to website growth and revenue maximisation
- To respond to internal departments queries on website issues and resolve at source
- To fulfil role as first line response to internal support issues
- To resolve service continuity issues at source by liaising with external service providers and/or internal resources
- To consistently improve user experience
- To assist with tasks/projects relating to:
- Conversion optimisation
- Revenue Maximisation
- Service Continuity
- Product Publication & maintenance
- User Experience
- Service Delivery
- To undertake responsibility for website/CMS rendering of product, checking ready to list items prior to publication
- Support improvement streams and strive to improve own operating standards and methods to meet targets and deadlines
- Identify own training requirements and maintain continual personal development
- Recognise, praises and encourages others to perform to the best of their ability
- Challenge self to deliver and excel to the best of their ability
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated with positive attitude
- Flexible in work content and working hours
- Able to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ardent desire to understand customers and their information needs
- Solid understanding of technology
- Work closely with technical and non-technical business and Marketing professionals
- Results focused
- Proficiency with Ruby/HTML useful but not essential.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Website Analyst, Website Management, Windows Support, IT Technician, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Desk Support, 1st Line Support, 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, Desktop Support, 1st Line Support Engineer, Support Technician, HTML programmer, IT Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Technician, Technical Support, IT Support, SEO Support, Helpdesk Support Technician, Helpdesk Support, Fault Desk, IT Systems Technician, IT Systems Support will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Website Technical Analyst / 1st Line IT Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly